This Is Us
Technical Skills Training & Certification
Career & Technical Education
Workforce Education & Training
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Some have said that our emphasis on both STEM and SEL (social emotional learning) in our workforce education and trainng is very unusual.
We know how impactful this combination is for the individuals who participate in our training and how beneficial this is to employers.
INDIVIDUALS served in STEM education
Increase in retention after SEL-based, resiliency training
Years Combined experience in workforce education and training
A Team Of Professionals
Founder and CEO, STEM and SEL Certified
- Passion for and expertise in STEM education and training began at University of Notre Dame
- Passion for and expertise in SEL education and training began at the PEAR Institute, Harvard University and McLean Hospital
Technical Training Lead, Architectural and structural engineering designer, detailer, drafter
- Passion for and expertise in CAD, I/T, Construction Project Management from Nebraska to Nepal
- Passion for and expertise in career and technical education teaching and training with distinction
Transferable Skills Lead, Programming and Organization Evangelist
- Passion for and expertise in educational program development and management and personal effectiveness
- Passion for and expertise in working across generational bridges and community engagement
We value our partnership with CLEC in providing opportunities for youth and adults in our community. Their SYIS approach to STEM education is high-quality, inclusive, and engages youth. In addition, their skill in providing targeted content for employment readiness and being able to meaningfully connect with adult learners results in outcomes that exceed expectations.
Ms. Vann-Hamilton’s skills in coordination and leadership are exceptional. She has the unique ability to develop individual skills and engagement in staff while promoting teamwork.
Not only does Ms. Vann-Hamilton accomplish this, but she does so through humor and composedness.